Sinister: lyrics quiz!

The Trainspotter tdzF94 at xxx.edu
Sun Jul 12 05:40:34 BST 1998

ok, so someone who is a friend of a friend just e-mailed me and said - I
heard you listen to a lot of brit shtuff - guess these lot - alas, i'm
bored - and therefore my mind has gone blank - the second i'm thinking is
elvis costello but since I haven't listen to him in oh, 5 hours I could be
wrong - any guesses?

'As the sun hits, she'll be waiting
With her cool things and her heaven
Hey hey lover you still burn me
You're a song yeah, hey hey'

'Now there's a tragic waste of brutal youth
Strip and polish this unvarnished truth
The tricky doorway, gapes beneath the raged noose
The cripled verdict begs again for the lamest excuse.'

secondly, what ever happened with the NY picnic?  (any other nj kids out
there?)

thirdly, what is it about B&S and ex-boyfriends?  mine got me into B&S
right when IYFS got promo released to the radios (I think about a month or
so before it's actual release) - he was music director of a station and
had the decency to give me a copy upon a very romantic trip to vermont's
nature (or something like that) - alas, it was the one decent thing he did
- his birthday was some 2 months later and I got him B&S singles on import
(special ordered mind you) - a will self book - and then a week later
decided he was a bad boyfriend and promptly dumped him.  he still doesn't
talk to me !  but then again he does have all the singles now... sigh...

ms. teri, aka track 3 de 3..,6..,9..

http://hampshire.edu/~tdzF94/ -  Inspired by the writings of the
eighteeth century Venetian gambler, eroticist and spy.

"The day didn't go too well. Too many chocolates and cigarettes, I kept
thinking of you and almost walking into lampposts." Pulp

"I may sit in a bar where the cocktails are
but I really don't feel like talking
I ride around and let the darkness fall
'cause I've got a sense of perfection
and nothing else makes sense at all."

. East Coast USA and Canada 31/08 - 4/11, details at