Sinister: New Belle and Sebastian album! Woohoo!

Andre Vieira alerche at xxx.net
Sun Jul 12 17:01:21 BST 1998

Almost a week ago Stuart Gardiner suggested:

>> The band will be touring around the world to support this album.  The
>> individual dates are still yet to be confirmed, however the pattern is
>> looking like this:
>>
>> 31/08 - 12/09   UK gigs
>
>Hey shame, my summer job finishes on 29/08... Then I've got a month off...
>Anyone fancy hiring a camper van and following them round the country?

I've got an Europass and pretend to use it mostly to follow B&S around
Europe during September and October.  But the idea of a camper van full of
happy bunnies sounds much nicer, even if it's just for the UK gigs.  I
don't know if you're really serious about it, Stuart; but if you are, count
me in it!

Anxious for September,

Andre.

. East Coast USA and Canada 31/08 - 4/11, details at