Sinister: Yeah, I don't know

Andre Vieira alerche at xxx.net
Sun Jul 12 17:01:40 BST 1998

I was listening to "You're Just A Baby" earlier today and I heard this
funny "yeah" that I hadn't noticed before.  It's around 1:37 min of the
song, right before Stuart M starts singing the chorus "There must be a
reason..." for the 2nd time.

It reminded me of the odd "I don't know" at the end of "Photo Jenny".

Andre.

. East Coast USA and Canada 31/08 - 4/11, details at