Sinister: The Elm Lodge Housing Estate

Honey honey at xxx.net
Sun Jul 12 19:11:25 BST 1998

On Sun, 12 Jul 1998, petula wrote:

> Of course, if someone from
> here writes you and says "your momma wears army boots", then that's another
> matter. You should email Honey at once and he will dispatch Super Splatt to
> the rescue.

'deed I will.  Just to remind everyone: if anyone feels bad-mouthed here
then let me know rather than the list.  The fearsome Splat, who sadly has
but one "t", but looks like she has about eight, will be round to dispense
justice in catty style.  This list is not for personal comments, and
I'll be popping round on anyone who's rude to someone else - it's fine in
a pub, but not here as there's 515 of us listening, and probably yawning.
As always, let me add that this doesn't mean we can't express strong
opinions.  Have a think and you'll see there's a difference :)

For people who are after session tapes or copies of Tigermilk on tape (on
tape) please remember to see my WWW pages, specifically

	http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/faq.html

Someone incredibly nice volunteered, see, to organise this for you so you
don't have to ask the list :)  I've also set up a "news" page where I'll
put up the latest significant band news (tours, releases etc.) as soon as
it appears on the list, and as I'm slave to the rhythm it'll be pretty up
to date.  So if you want to know if venues have been arranged yet check
here first please before asking the list.  As soon as Katrina lets us
know on the list it'll be there.

I'm feeling a little grotty just now so I'm sitting at home on the sofa,
so can I have some jokes please (to me not the list :).  No! B&S
limericks!  If you all tell me good limericks I will tell you the one I
made up for Hugh, who some of the old guard will remember from early days
of the list, when I was his best man.  The last few lines were:

"... was so big"
 That he bought it a wig"
 And it stood at the General Election"

I'm looking to Peter Miller to fill in the blanks.

Honey xxx

P.S. Linda just came home with two newts.  They are called Bob and Thelma.

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***