Sinister: another tape tree idea...

Mick McMick mick at xxx.com
Sun Jul 12 23:08:49 BST 1998

Erin Lewis wrote:
> another post.  Many people have e-mailed me with requests to be in on the
> Great Tape Trade.  It has occurred to me, through these notes, that many
> people have been alienated.  One list member, from Germany, wants to be in on
> the UK trade.  So do some Americans, and I haven't figured out how to make
> this work yet.  (Any ideas?  Anyone?)  Also what about the listees from
> Australia (my home away from home)?  If anyone wants to be involved, but I
> have excluded them for whatever reason, please let me know!

	Well, here's an idea. Just have it be one big tape tree that reaches
the world round. Like a big continuous line of magnetically charged
ribbon encircling us all in its warm, fuzzy grasp. If there are people
willing to pay for extra postage, have them ferry copies
cross-continent. In other words, they may get a copy from an American,
but send a copy to the UK, and vice versa. This would help the German
listees and the Aussie listees and anyone else from outside the US or
the UK out, wouldn't it?

> please say so!)      List members who have notified me so far:  Jillian, Damon
> Seils, Allyson Wonderland, Nick Marino, Matt Lawrence, Brad Whiddon, Stuart
> Gardiner, Andre Vieira, Rob B, Joss Moorkens, and Northy (I think).  If you do
> not see your name on this list, then send me an e-mail.

	Et moi, et moi, et moi. You didn't get my e-mail? For shame!

	Birthday Boy,

 /"\_/"\_/"\    Mick McMick - mick at indiepop.com - ICQ#5056758
 \         /    Sandcastle Records - sandcastlerecords at indiepop.com
  |       |     Sandcastle Homepage - http://indiepop.com/sandcastle/
  |       |
  |       |     "Everyone has their own cup of tea.
  |       |          Some just happen to like a lot of sugar in it!"
  |       |               - Me!
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***