Sinister: Picnic and ink polaroids

Vicky Parkinson uczcvap at xxx.uk
Mon Jul 13 13:47:47 BST 1998

I tried taking an ink polaroid of the London picnic on SAt. but it was the
first I'd done, so you could just make out a group of about 15 cold but
stuffed and getting pished bods in a circle under a few trees, while the
rain bucketed down on Primrose Hill and a few souls braving the weather
laughed at us while we fed their dogs sausage rolls and tourists took
photos. We survived outside for 2 hrs before decamping to the pub. which i
think was pretty impressive.

Many thanks to David and Katrina for their organisational skills, and Rory
for turning up in the pub later and suggesting we went to the Lava Lounge
after - Stuart and I had an evening of fun just observing how many people
in London have no individuality when it comes to dress sense whatsoever, or
taste!

Anyone fancy encorporating a picnic into the Finsbury Park gig the weekend
after next?

Vicky

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***