Sinister: No good reason for it

Nick Dastoor nickdastoor at xxx.com
Mon Jul 13 16:28:35 BST 1998

Katrina wrote:

>that's it for me ... do you really want a track by track description of
>the album?

Errm.. yeah, why not?

I am fed up with all this IYFS knocking.  It is the best album in the
world ever and much better than weedy old Tigermilk.

Nick, who is very glad he didn't go to the picnic now, as he too
thought it was on Sunday.  He and Huw could have had a two-man spaz
picnic of their very own, though.

Deep thought of the day:

We tend to scoff at the beliefs of the ancients. But we can't scoff at
them personally, to their faces, and this is what annoys me.
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***