Sinister: Newt attack

Nick Dastoor nickdastoor at xxx.com
Mon Jul 13 16:42:07 BST 1998

Linda pondered:

>Those following the goldfish / newt story will be shocked to learn
>that Bob and Thelma (or Smelly and Belly) have had their first row -
>one newt has savagely attacked the other, attempting to chew it leg
>off. This is a plea for help. Is this normal in newt circles?
>Should we separate them?

>Any ideas, chaps? What do we do?

Why not get HoneyPaul to vet all their actions for a month.  They post
their intentions to him and he replies yay or nay depending on the
level of hostility implicit in the action.

Alternatively, I did once hear that goldfish with whitespot or other
debiliating illnesses can be revived by removing them from the tank
and putting them in a saucer of brandy for a few seconds.  I don't
know if this is true, but if it is then it's bound to work with
warring newts as well.

Nick xxx

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***