Sinister: If You're Feeling a Sweaty Nutsack

Kevan Cooke kcooke at xxx.uk
Mon Jul 13 16:13:00 BST 1998

On the Kinks:
Til the End of the Day - top tune.

On the Zombies:
Great cover version of Summertime, although there is something
incongruous about white english public schoolboys singing it.

On the news of the sad death of Kay Thompson:
A sample of her voice (from the film Funny Face) can be heard
on the Momus penned and produced Laila France album.

On the gender of Espadrille:
No, I won't say anything out of fear of Splat being set on me.

On the Wicker Man soundtrack:
Not one to be influenced by as unreliable a source as a mailing
list, I went out and bought the Wicker Man soundtrack at the
weekend.  A recording of people walking up and down a gravel
path (with occasional folk songs in the background).

On Keith's Iron Maiden Top Ten:
So what happened to Children of the Damned?
Anticipation for the Bon Jovi top ten is mounting.

On cocktails named Tigermilk:
In light of this information perhaps the new album should be named after
a cocktail.  How about calling it Sweaty Nutsack? (recipe on request)

Kevan

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***