Sinister: If You're Feeling a Sweaty Nutsack

A.M. Horne amh20 at xxx.uk
Mon Jul 13 17:27:21 BST 1998

On Mon, 13 Jul 1998, Kevan Cooke wrote:

> On the gender of Espadrille:
> No, I won't say anything out of fear of Splat being set on me.

shame. i'm looking forward to finding out.

(of course, it might be quicker just to look downwards to find out)

> On Keith's Iron Maiden Top Ten:
> So what happened to Children of the Damned?
> Anticipation for the Bon Jovi top ten is mounting.

1 (wanted) dead or alive
2 living on a prayer
3 keep the faith
4 never say goodbye
5 you give love a bad name
6 social disease (no, it's awful. but i've run out of bon jovi songs i can
name.)

i still, and without irony, love the guitar solo on dead or alive.
i'd rate it just a level or two below the solo on the kinks' all of
the day and all of the night, which sounds as tho dave davies has
fallen down the stairs into a guitar shop.

ohmigoodness. not a top ten guitar solos. we are rock. and there is no
hope for me.

a falling-to-pieces-cos-he-can't-finish-his-thesis espadrille

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***