Sinister: Newts

rob.dawson rob.dawson at xxx.uk
Mon Jul 13 18:23:35 BST 1998

Don't worry it's common Newt behaviour, the matting seasons been and gone and
now they have nothing left to do but fight.  By the way don't talk about it too
much as it's illegal to keep most newts! I have to African firebellied newts
and they're always at it, fighting I mean!  One usually starts to swallow the
other ones head before I take action.  Just make sure they are separated when
you feed them so that they are getting enough food each (the bigger one will
eat it all otherwise!)

Rob D xxx
P.S. Aren't I supposed to say something B&S related?
P.S. I just did so there!
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***