Sinister: Newts

A.M. Horne amh20 at xxx.uk
Mon Jul 13 18:32:28 BST 1998

On Mon, 13 Jul 1998, rob.dawson wrote:

> Don't worry it's common Newt behaviour, the matting seasons been and gone and
> now they have nothing left to do but fight.

so what happens after the matting season. perhaps the shag-pile carpet
season. that should make them feel more relaxed.

I have to African firebellied newts
> and they're always at it, fighting I mean!  One usually starts to swallow the
> other ones head before I take action.  Just make sure they are separated when
> you feed them so that they are getting enough food each (the bigger one will
> eat it all otherwise!)

surely the bigger one won't be able to eat all the food if it's got the
smaller one's head in its mouth. that begins to look to me like
intelligent posiitoning on the small one's part

sorry, i never say anythign b&s related. so, just for a change, i'd like
to say how wonderful the bit on the state that i am in (dog version) is
when stuart has
something in his throat and is all husky ('she was not impressed'.

a butch espadrille

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***