Sinister: Newts

Honey honey at xxx.net
Mon Jul 13 18:39:17 BST 1998

> P.S. Aren't I supposed to say something B&S related?

Yeah well you'll notice I did when I mentioned newts, but Linda failed
that test - think I'll chuck her off the list.  We could call the newts
"Bill" and "Sebast Ian" then she'd be in the clear.  I could on the
other hand make this a "Belle and Sebastian and Newts" mailing list,
crikey it nearly became a lemur one a few times.

Vicky and all thanks for your newt-based concern, the newts are
happier now and not eating each other; they seem to be intact, and
are swinging from the plants like monkeys.  Scary though, Big Thelma
is a greedy sod and Wee Bobbie looks a bit shaken.  Rob - I'm glad
there's another newt worrier on the list, Linda will be on for
advice.  I don't like the idea of separating them to feed though.
Hmm.  Still when you're feeling crap and got nothing better to do all
day but to sit around refereeing newt fights then I suppose it's time
well spent.

I did like Nick's idea though - a moderated newt tank.

I'm going to shut up about newts now.

unsubscribe sinister bob-n-thelma

Honey xxx

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***