Sinister: Every little detail will be fine

Reid Dossinger itstrue at xxx.net
Mon Jul 13 20:16:11 BST 1998

the famous Katrina wrote:
> do you really want a track by track description of
> the album?

Seriously?!  Sure!  But don't feel obligated.  I'll take anything.
Don't feel like you're going on and on about it...I'm interested in the
tiniest of details.  I'm into that sort of thing, see...Compression?
Reverb?  Recording times?  Equipment?  Number of takes?  Yes, please!

Oh, I just remembered that I was unsubscribed when this FASCINATING
event happened to me.  Gather round...it just so happened that I was in
Wilmington, NC and we decided to go downtown to a "great" record store
since the rain was ruining the beach.  So off we went, and besides
seeing one of the best Southern downtown areas (and this is from a HUGE
fan of Southern downtowns), there was a great record store.  It really
*was* great!  So I'm looking around, minding my own business, not
bothering anyone, you understand...and there it is, on the wall for
anyone to look at or even *touch* for God's sake!...a beautiful poster
advertising the two Manchester shows last winter....cue dramatic music,
I start looking for the price.  Oh, what's this?  No price, but a damn
little sticky "claiming" said poster.  Bastards!  Teases!  Take it off
the wall if it's not for sale!  Do NOT trifle with my emotions!

See?  Told you it was fascinating...

Newt-free for 26 years,
    Reid
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***