Sinister: pond life and pit bulls

Princess Rachel craftylo at xxx.com
Tue Jul 14 02:38:14 BST 1998

sorry to hear about the warring newts.

has anyone mentioned that the reason that these newts might be fighting
is that they are both males and probably have too much testosterone so
all they know how to do is fight?  either that or you have bought some
infamous west african fighting newt, if you have bought them fully grown
you never know how their former owners treated them.  for instance when
we got our dog, the lovely sunny a rather fetching blonde pit bull we
made sure she came right off her mothers nipple so she was sure to have
none of those fighting impulses...maybe that is what should be the rule
with fire belly newts as well as pit bulls!

blah blah blah...some good news or part two in the tadpole trilogy.
three days ago in my pond i realized that my big shubunkin goldfish have
reproduced!  isn't that great...i now have LOADS of little fishes who
are going to grow up to be big and strong!   and...my tadpoles have not
all been eaten by raccoons....they are FROGS!!  hooray!

thats all...oooooooooooh only another whole day in New York and then my
LIST CRUSH meets me at the airport for 6 weeks of loving(s) and muffins
(thanks elisa for the ryhme)

see ya...

rachel.

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***