Sinister: My Iron Maiden top 10

Shaft CrimsonKing at xxx.net
Tue Jul 14 03:12:07 BST 1998

        How could you forget the Maiden classic "Be Quick or Be Dead"?!
Whoops, I shouldn't have said that - I'm giving away my high school metal
days that I swore off a few years ago.  Or does the ode to Robert Fripp in
my address do that instead?
        Anyways, what's making me most anxious right now is the burning
question of whether we may see B&S here on the West Coast, rather than my
anticipation of the new album.  The new album is guaranteed; live B&S west
of the Mississippi isn't.  I know we have enough fans out here to warrant an
appearance, even if I'm responsible for most of the ones I know (except for
Courtney, who has the uncanny ability to find these groups on her own).
        Take Care-
                                Andy       #:-)

P.S.  This is an old subject, but I also heard Stuart M's similarity to Ray
Davies right away.
P.P.S.  Anybody else looking forward to a great September due not only to
new B&S, but also because of new Beth Orton?

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***