Sinister: girl lovey-dovey songs

Pinaplcrsh at xxx.com Pinaplcrsh at xxx.com
Tue Jul 14 03:58:52 BST 1998

the indiepop list didn't help me with this, so i'm turning to you romantic
souls. i'm trying to make a mix tape for my girlfriend for when she comes to
visit, but the pop world seems to be really straight. can anyone come up with
love songs about girls, especially by girls, or non-gender ones? any help
would be greatly appreciated. i already know lois and courtney love, but you
can only put so many songs by one band. thanks in advance. take care.
*alyssa marie*
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***