Sinister: 1998/9 Capital Programme

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 14 09:44:11 BST 1998

All this talk of weekend breaks - T in the Park and Picnics and forthcoming Finsburys...what exciting lives you lead.

On Sunday I went with my Kate to Paignton Zoo.  We saw the Rhino enclosure which my dad built 'cos we're incredibly working-class...this was the highlight of my day.

We did not see any newts.
We did not eat any poundcake.

Actually that's complete bollocks...we didn't go to Paignton Zoo, my life isn't remotely that exciting....we went to Newton St Cyres.  We might have seen a couple of cows and sheep and stuff and had a pint of cyder.

Next weekend we are going to Woolfardisworthy for some dodgy tea and stale scones or something.

Congratulations to listee Pierre Miquel and any of his compatriates for anything that might have occurred since Sunday evening.

Ivor Allchurch.
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***