Sinister: jeepster-news: jeepster and belle and sebastian sites now open

david kitchen shop at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 14 14:05:39 BST 1998

the jeepster records web site at http://www.jeepster.co.uk/ is now open.

this means that we now have a fully functioning on-line shop, as well as a place for you contact us,
us to give you news and to act as a central starting point when looking for information on any of
the bands on our label.

only the belle and sebastian site (out of the three bands) is open
(http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian/). this site sets the standard for the others to come.
it is packed with features including a press archive (courtesy of the work by andy dean), the
on-line shop, liquid audio sound files of every song on the back catalogue, lyrics, sleevenotes and
artwork, java magnetic poetry, virtual postcards (requires the recipient to have web access),
fiction, a new competition, etc.

we hope that this will become THE location on the internet for news and information on the band.

it's taken a lot of work to put these sites together, and whilst we've tested them on a lot of
browsers we would welcome any suggestions on how to improve them, simply mail them to me at
shop at jeepster.co.uk

the on-line shop is also open which means that you can finally lay your hands on all the records
that you've been asking for. we've dropped the prices and worked out how to get around the UK Value
Added Tax laws, so if you live outside the UK your order is now VAT free. we do not yet have any
belle and sebastian shirts - when we do we will announce this via this news list and on the news
page of the belle and sebastian site.

thank you for your patience whilst we constructed the site, it's much appreciated.

david kitchen

     david kitchen : merchandising and websites : jeepster records

              visit the site at : http://www.jeepster.co.uk/

                   or mail us at : shop at jeepster.co.uk

 jeepster recordings ltd, 217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london w10 5bn

of the message

Any problems? mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***