Sinister: top tens

david kitchen shop at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 14 14:44:11 BST 1998

Mark Casarotto wrote:

> I'm not sure I should say what pops my cork
> least, except for the fact that A Century of Elvis annoys me - why
> couldn't they have used a different tune? Unless of course it was
> written before ...Fakers, in which case I still reckon it's a mistake.
> Great story that it is, though.

'elvis' and 'fakers' were both recorded on jan 4 last year, but the final 'elvis' mix was finished
on 26 feb whilst 'fakers' was finished on 26 march.

which is weird, as i would swear blind that if you listen closely to 'elvis' you can hear stuart
murdoch warbling 'fakers'!

david kitchen

     david kitchen : merchandising and websites : jeepster records

              visit the site at : http://www.jeepster.co.uk/

                   or mail us at : shop at jeepster.co.uk

 jeepster recordings ltd, 217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london w10 5bn

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***