Sinister: I should be souvlaki

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Tue Jul 14 15:43:55 BST 1998

Oh, you pretty things,

Has the scary man has gone?  Can I come out now?

Keith Watson wrote:

> Here's my Iron Maiden top 10

...which is all very well, but here is Keith's real top chart:

1  Lovely bicycle girl - The Wild Pansies
2  Hairgrips and Lollipops- The Flopsy Bunnies
3  I'm lonely and sad and pathetic, but will you hold hands with me? -
The Keith Watson Jellybaby Experience
4  Happiness is a stripey T-shirt and a 7" record box with flowers on
it E.P.- Jasper and the Buckaroos
5  Fox in the snow - Belle and Sebastian

These top tens are fascinating aren't they?  Maybe Keith could furnish
us with his favourite sequncer arpeggios and Espadrille can tell us
his/her favourite humming noise.

Peter Miller wrote:

>List crishes: Mine's Elisabeth.

Miller, you are a cad and a bounder.  I demand satisfaction tomorrow
at sunrise.  Chose your weapon.

Dave made me laugh as well.  Something about the Prodigy and
Tourette's syndrome.  Keep up the good work.

Je t'embrasse
Tag
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***