Sinister: Catty time

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Tue Jul 14 17:26:05 BST 1998

I haven't been bitchy for a while - indeed, some of you may never have
witnessed this rare event (Stephen Gardiner, don't even think about
opening your mouth...), but I need to say a couple of things.

Firstly, I'm worried that Ciflux's desire to learn more about reading
material may spur some of the more pompous among you to go for more cred
points by recommending particularly cool/obscure tomes which are
probably not much cop anyway. Do you think you could do this privately
if you have to?

Secondly, re those people who try and unsubscr ibe via the list. I think
these people should not only not be allowed to leave us (once you're one
of us, you're one of us for life. We demand ultimate loyalty - now go,
bring me the head of Nick Dastoor on a silver platter), but also deserve
all the "witty" jibes we can throw at them. I was never a bully at
school - it's obviously something I need to get out of my system.

Enough already.

Markiavelli.
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***