Sinister: Ultrasound Ultrasound, YOU're GOOD YOU're GOOD

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 14 18:20:09 BST 1998

Northy Quoted...
"Gary Glitter's gone to seed so who will lead us now?"
Tiny, 1998

I hate Ultrasound, I think they are overhyped rubbish! In the Makers
"100 Reasons why British Pop is better than ever", when you saw
ULRASOUND as the best reason, who else phsyically felt the CLANG!!!!
They are HORRIBLE, DULL, BORING and gary Glitter went to seed ages ago,
has NO RELEVANCE AT ALL TO ANYTHING WHATSOEVER, I hate HIM and I HATE
Ultrasound too!! DIE!!!

Nothing personal Northy. :) It's slightly better than Catatonia I
supose..,no its not. Don't worry lovey. You'll get over it in time when
the music press forget Ultrasound exist, which hopefully should be very
soon.

And as for those...Guitar Solos?

You poncey little indie kids pretending to be into this "Rock Music" is
so IRONIC!!! isn't it?? You'd be beaten up for your comments round my
metal loving pals way y'know. They don't beat me up cos I LOVE the
Manics and like Feeder, even though they shall never stop me insulting
Smashing Pumpkins or One Inch nails and Eight Inches Ego....
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***