Sinister: And all without a model of a cows arse.

Rory Mackie babyblu at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 14 19:48:39 BST 1998

Listen, I know that talking about Linda's newts has now been officially
frowned upon but surely the solution to your warring Bob'n'Thelma is
blatantly obvious. Simply buy another newt called Terry, plop him into
the bowl and watch him sort it all out with his cheeky Geordie charm and
some hilarious slapstick escapades involving a wardrobe, some French
erotica and Bob's boss. (Or more probably just take him off down the pub
where at least Thelma can't get at him.)
     Sage advice I'm sure you'll agree and all without the benefit of
seven years at vetenary school with my hand up a model of a cows arse.

 Mike, your Gregorian top ten chart made me laugh so hard that the
normally polite staff of my geeky netcafe had to come and ask me to
'keep it down' so's  the other customers could make out the strains of
the frankly odious hardcore drill'n'bass that they always seem to play
here. Rich's reaction was hilarious too, but he was only joking wasn't
he? Just imagine if word got around that we'd scared off a punter by
forcing  R!A!W!K! guitar solos down his throat and then getting Mark
'Razor Fight' Cassarato to threaten him with his Italian mafia-style
retribution.
    We'd never be able to show our virtual faces in polite twee society
again. :^0

 Katrina, not only do we want a full review of the album, but we want
it, track by track, through the media of interprative dance. I expect
full video footage on the Jeepster site by tommorow. So get cracking
woman and even try and act all coy and girlie like you always do. Least
you forget, we've all seen you playing twister.

 On a B&S note though, they're still wonderful aren't they? I'm
currently going through a little phase of kinda taking them for granted,
given that they're such a constant in my life, and then listening to
say... 'You made me forget my dreams' at JUST the correct angle and
falling in love all over again. I actually had a little tiff with my
lovely Linda simply because she reckons that some of the songs from
sinister are 'repetitive,' pfff! and 'a bit samey,' eeeeeek!!! How do
you respond to this? Am I alone in being madly in love with someone who
doesn't think that the sun has to ask permission to rise out of Stuart
Murdochs arse?
 I'm currently trying playing 'Tigermilk' at low volume in our wee
bedroom the instant she falls asleep and softly whispering, "life don't
get any better than this baby" repeatedly into her shell-like, but it
doesn't seem to be working. Any ideas?

 StayLuckyRoryxxx

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***