Sinister: "Century of Elvis" and other punishments

Reid Dossinger itstrue at xxx.net
Tue Jul 14 20:59:03 BST 1998

Mr. Kitchen wrote:
> which is weird, as i would swear blind that if you listen closely to 'elvis' you can hear stuart
> murdoch warbling 'fakers'!

Oh, you can hear it alright, esp. at the beginning when the music drops
out and Stuart singing, "There are people going hungry..."  Of course,
it sounds like the vocals have been mixed out and all you can hear is
the reverb (natural though it may be).  And I'll say, again, that it
seems pretty obvious to me that "Fakers" was written first and then they
decided to do "Elvis" for fun.  But the problem with this list is that
there's probably someone out there who knows for sure and will tell me
I'm wrong in a wholly uncalled-for humiliating style.  Sigh...

Oh, and I've got an idea for the Supreme Honey: whenever anyone
sends a request to the list to be unsubscribed, you should not only make
sure that they stay ON the list, but that they get every letter sent to
them four times.  How long this punishment should last is up to you.

Beligerently
    Reid
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***