Sinister: A crack on the head

Northy rnorth at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 15 01:15:00 BST 1998

To dear Sarah and to make sure the list doesn't see Ultrasound in a
different light....

> They are HORRIBLE, DULL, BORING and gary Glitter went to seed ages ago,

Aha, but have you seen them live?

It was a truly magical performance.

If you have only heard the records, which I admit are above average
at best, you have not experienced Ultrasound.

Nothing personal taken btw!

> You poncey little indie kids

Hey!  What about you?

But I'll change it just for you :)

bye

Northy

look here (a different thread)

OK so.  I have Meat is Murder which is nice except for the pointless
and dreary title track.  I mainly bought it 'coz it had How Soon is
Now? on.  I know there is 'The Smiths' album but what's the title of
the other album.  I am sure they did five.

How's about anonymous B&S faxes?  Just send your companies (that you
dilligently work for) in to the list and we can send you pictures of
foxes and snow and such.  It might confuse your boss but who knows
what fun we could have (none most likely).

I agree, Feeder are shite but not so sure about the Manics.

What do Welsh bands have about selling out though?

Anyone here like Frente?  I have them on my completed tape tree tape
and they are fab.  Sort of like Heather from the Sundays with an
accomplish acoustic guitar backing.  If they had had a full band they
would've been great me thinks.

Any Forest fans out there?  I'll see you there at Arsenal and we'll
bring Mr. Petit back down to size (pun very much intended)

Top Ten Most Successful International Football Teams

1.  Brazil   2.  Germany  3.  Italy 4.  Argentina  5.  France  6.
Czech Republic 7.  England  8.  Holland  9.  Denmark  10.  Uruguay

anyways

bye

Northy

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***