Sinister: the naughty cat

PKHINTZ at xxx.com PKHINTZ at xxx.com
Wed Jul 15 04:51:53 BST 1998

	As I walking into the office building where I pretend to work each day, I
noticed that something seemed a bit "funny" about my bag.  Try to imagine the
horror I felt when I realized that my enamel Belle and Sebastian badge had
disappeared.  The only evidence that it existed was the tiny hole left from
the pin on the badge.  At my desk I searched through my bag in the slim hope
that the badge had fallen from the outside flap to the inside pouch of my bag;
not surprisingly it had not.  (Though I did find the back to the badge.)  I
walked back to the car, with my eyes to the walk looking for that badge; I
looked through the car--all to no avail!  As a last resort I called home and
asked my mother to search the house high and low for the badge and to beware
if the vacuum made a "grrchugchug" sound as it swallowed the badge.

	Ah, but the badge was sitting on the table was I arrived home from work.
Apparently Madeline the kitty had been sleeping on it all day when it had
fallen onto a chair in the morning.  When I interrogated her as to why she did
it, she hinted that I would rather listen to B&S than to her mewing all day
(and she is correct!)  I knew cats were vengeful, but I never knew to what
depths their anger could take them.  This missing badge has come only two
weeks after the dis- and re-appearance of my Tintin mug.  Is there a pattern
emerging?

	I can only wonder if Splat is the mastermind behind this plot, trying to
sabotage Sinister so Honey will pay more attention to her.

				Living and loving
						Matthew
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***