Sinister: Tree top ten

MWaggner at xxx.com MWaggner at xxx.com
Wed Jul 15 05:09:21 BST 1998

>  1. Oak
>  > 2. Elm
>  > 3. Cherry
>  > 4. Birch
>  > 5. The Sinister Tape Tree
>  > 6. Willow
>  > 7. Fir
>  > 8. Apple
>  > 9. Pine
>  > 10. Mulberry

Is a mulberry properly a tree, or is it a bush?  Maybe it's both?  I've got a
reasonably tall one next to my house, it hardly seems to be a bush as it has
passed the porch roof and is now dropping berries on the car. But then again,
there is the nursery rhyme, "All around the mulberry bush, the monkey chased
the weasel.  Twas all in fun, the mulberry said, P!O!P goes the weasel."  Hard
to say, hard to say...

And, is it alright to mix deciduous trees with coniferous, or whatever, in the
same listing?  Would certainly make for a different list if you couldn't and
might be cheating if you do.  Is there something in the FAQ about this?

I believe MickMcMick has things to share about whales... and perhaps the
shocking things that one sees late at night on the Discovery Channel.  But
then, maybe he's gone shy, and best not to consider the actions of Andre out
of  the whale a trois context...   And, nevermind the www.newt.fetish site.
Best to forget that, no?

Best to get some sleep now.

--Simone & the Radio Priests
    7" available at a future date on MattressMass Records, featuring  "John's
        Excommunication Due to a Lack of Indulgences"
        Hear them Sunday mornings on Mass for Shut-Ins
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***