Sinister: A Whale of a Tale

Mick McMick mick at xxx.com
Wed Jul 15 06:43:57 BST 1998

MWaggner at aol.com wrote:
> I believe MickMcMick has things to share about whales... and perhaps the
> shocking things that one sees late at night on the Discovery Channel.

	I thought this was a G-rated list? Besides, I was only watching
BUTTERFLIES on the Discovery Channel, unlike a certain radio priest...

> But then, maybe he's gone shy,

	Not likely!

> and best not to consider the actions of Andre out of the whale a trois
> context...   And, nevermind the www.newt.fetish site. Best to forget
> that, no?
>
> --Simone & the Radio Priests
>     7" available at a future date on MattressMass Records, featuring  "John's
>         Excommunication Due to a Lack of Indulgences"
>         Hear them Sunday mornings on Mass for Shut-Ins

	To comprehend fully the intricate meaning behind Simone's messages of
madness, please tune in to #sinister on IRC. You really wouldn't believe
some of the topics of discussion! Who needs friends when you've got a
modem? And now back to your regular scheduled list...

 /"\_/"\_/"\    Mick McMick - mick at indiepop.com - ICQ#5056758
 \         /    Sandcastle Records - sandcastlerecords at indiepop.com
  |       |     Sandcastle Homepage - http://indiepop.com/sandcastle/
  |       |
  |       |     "Everyone has their own cup of tea.
  |       |          Some just happen to like a lot of sugar in it!"
  |       |               - Me!
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***