Sinister: top 10 reasons why B&S should play Rhode Island

Telepathic Traffic muellerj at xxx.EDU
Wed Jul 15 08:53:56 BST 1998

10) someone needs to play their before all the clubs close
9) the Phoenix will try ever so hard to find a photo for their write up
8) Newbury stocked all the EPs
7) WRIU was hip to them
6) Providence needs more indie-cred
5) Brown university proboly has more international students (who would
   recognize B&S) than US students
4) lush greenery and rocky shores like Scotland
3) the show will attract commuters from several surrounding states
   who will ensure all 52 local Donkin Donuts will receive buisness
2) RI will at least always remain better than New Jersey
1) It will finally give me a worthwild reason to return to the place
   I once called home for 17 years

     *&*&*&*&*&*&*& DRAMA MIND aka Jason at KUCB and BMI *&*&*&*&**&*&