Sinister: Top Tens

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Wed Jul 15 12:11:05 BST 1998

My Top top ten:

1. Gaz Top
2. "Top o' the mornin'"
3. Topiary
4. Big Top
5. Top Hole
6. Top (dodgy baggy chancers)
7. "sTop (the love you save)" - Madder Rose version
8. Tops and fingers (sorry)
9. Top Man
10. The word Top has suddenly ceased to have any meaning for me, which
deserves an entry in itself.

Is the joke dead yet?

If anyone in the world can say Ultrasound are worth looking at, then
they're wrong. You know really sad, unstylish people who radiate
grimness? That's Tiny. Not his weight (hardly something worth showing
off either), but his foul face, and dreadful clothes. Eurgh.

Uncharacteristically, I have to do something quite urgent, so I'd better
go. Rory, thanks for helping along my reputation as the list's psycho -
now all you have to do is marry my sister or your behavior will bring
shame upon the family. You shoulda thought more carefully before buying
her a kebab, my friend - in Sicily that is a proposal of matrimony. Rory
- my brother in law - I look after you, maybe a job in the family
business, eh?

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***