Sinister: Long Shot

Jackson,John John.Jackson at xxx.com
Wed Jul 15 09:59:59 BST 1998

Ho

bet you all thought I was talking about Teenage Fanclub there, well no.
I was wondering if anyone out there in cyberland knows of a website where
I can find out info on THE JAGS, who had a lovely hit in the seventies with
"I've got your number written on the back of my hand", or possibly it was just
called "Written on the back of my hand" or even "Back of my hand".

Maybe even just "Hand".

But I digress, could you mail me privately rather than clog up the list please.

On a lighter note, I had some lovely sausages for breakfast, I cooked them
last night and they were smashing, cold, in pittabread. Last night when
 I went to
bed I pulled a random tape from the tape drawer to listen to, it was a
 Kitchens Of
Distinction album, no idea what it's called, it's the one with "Drive
 That Fast" on it.
I'd forgotten I used to like the ol' Toilets of Destruction, anyone
 remember "The
Third Time We Opened The Capsule" ? The bit after the 2nd chorus where the
guitars go OOOOOOOOOWWWWWOWOWOWOOOWOWOWOWOWOWO
and go all majestic and celestial (sonic catherdral TM) etc.

I'm meeting my list crush (which one you all ask) at the airport tomorrow.

My favourite song today is "Carolyn's Fingers" by the Cocteau Twins. Thanks
Bye
JJ
xx

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***