Sinister: Re; Cattiness

MWaggner at xxx.com MWaggner at xxx.com
Wed Jul 15 14:20:04 BST 1998

Boys!  Play nice!!

As someone who posts drivel that no one is interested in, I always hope people
will make judicious use of their DELETE keys and not think poorly of me in the
end...  Quite frankly tho', I am sometimes really afraid to post as someone
might reply in this manner to ME! -- and my fragile self-esteem will be
shattered into tiny bits and I will have to unsubscribe and then never be able
to listen to B&S again and have to play, gosh -- Aerosmith or, or... well
something as horrible as that (sorry any Aerosmith fans that might be lurking
out there...)

This is a great list -- people make friends and some have found good friends
and even   crushes --  it's like a family sometimes, and the sibling rivalry
is inevitable sometimes I guess.  I'll play "mum" and remind everyone to mind
their manners send a nice thank you note off to Honey for giving us all such a
nice gift and maintaining it so well.

I will refrain from suggesting we be happy bunnies... and newts seem to be out
of the question as they tend to bite as well...   Well, lets just play nice on
the schoolyard and keep our cattiness and boredom to ourselves.  God knows
we're all twits from time to time.

--michele
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***