Sinister: top 10 reasons why B&S should play Rhode Island

Shackie HobieS at xxx.net
Wed Jul 15 14:52:36 BST 1998

Telepathic Traffic wrote:

> 10) someone needs to play their before all the clubs close
> 9) the Phoenix will try ever so hard to find a photo for their write up
> 8) Newbury stocked all the EPs
> 7) WRIU was hip to them
> 6) Providence needs more indie-cred
> 5) Brown university proboly has more international students (who would
>    recognize B&S) than US students
> 4) lush greenery and rocky shores like Scotland
> 3) the show will attract commuters from several surrounding states
>    who will ensure all 52 local Donkin Donuts will receive buisness
> 2) RI will at least always remain better than New Jersey
> 1) It will finally give me a worthwild reason to return to the place
>    I once called home for 17 years

yaaaaay!more support for ri...this is overwhelming!
*sigh* i'm so happy...*sniff sniff*
(not really...but kinda...)
oh! and don't forget the topiary gardens of portsmouth...i think b&s would like it
there...

~darling
...who suddenly feels like she should work for the visitors center...eek!

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***