Sinister: They're taking it out on us

Reid Dossinger itstrue at xxx.net
Wed Jul 15 15:59:58 BST 1998

I was going to do a top ten list of why B&S should come to North
Carolina, but I thought I'd just boil it down to a few:

* Because Schoolkids AND Record Exchange both stocked the EP's.  And
they're both selling bootlegged CD-R's of Tigermilk.  Just kidding...

* Because the famous Cat's Cradle can promise that the sound will be
really bad.

* Because Carrboro (attached to Chapel Hill and home of said Cat's
Cradle) was mentioned in some Oasis book: "Carrboro?!  Where the hell is
that?!  We stayed on the bus."

* Because we all know that B&S will play in both D.C. and New York,
which means that all the people in Rhode Island and Baltimore will be
able to see them with no problem.  Aren't there any American listees in
far-flung places that we know B&S will NOT be playing anywhere near
(Westerners in big cities aren't allowed to answer)?  Am I the only
Southerner on the list?  Hell, even if they play Atlanta (doubtful),
I'll still have a long haul...

* Because they'll have a damn big crowd.

There.  That wasn't so hard, was it?

Pointlessly,
    Reid
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***