Sinister: Re:My Bloody Valentine/Guitar Solos

ELIZABETH DAPLYN EDAPLYNR3N00297 at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 15 16:18:55 BST 1998

> Ed Mason wrote:
>
> Also, has anybody else heard the new offering by David Gedge? 'Kerry
> Kerry', Cinerama, on Cooking Vinyl, it's rather fine in a shimmering
> upbeat
> pop, strings, and harmonies kind-of-a-way, suggesting to my mind that he
> retains a degree of his pop (or should that be P!O!P!, (?) I'm new to the
> list) sensibility of yore

Oh yes.  Peelie played another track off the forthcoming album last night,
and lo, it was grrreat.  It was called "Hate", I think, and it was
knicker-wettingly funny.  And very pretty pop (I refuse to do that
exclamation marks thing.  I believe it is foolish ;P) music.  Marvellous
stuff.  Oh, and they're in session on the Peel show tomorrow night and all,
so don't miss it, kids!

                              ByeBye,
                                           Liz

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***