Sinister: And all without a model of a cows arse.

Katrina House a-and-r at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 15 17:24:15 BST 1998

Rory Mackie wrote:

>  Katrina, not only do we want a full review of the album, but we want
> it, track by track, through the media of interprative dance. I expect
> full video footage on the Jeepster site by tommorow. So get cracking
> woman and even try and act all coy and girlie like you always do. Least
> you forget, we've all seen you playing twister.

right you little bugger ... who was it that said there should be peace
on this list or something?  i'm going to abuse the rules (sorry paul)
... rory, you're a ... well, lovely person really ... ok, so i couldn't
bring myself to be so harsh.

i thought that maybe doing an lp review would spoil it for everyone, so
i've decided not to for the time being.  plus i got accused for crawling
up to mr. miller too, so that's a good enough reason not to ... :)

i don't have to act coy and girlie ... it just comes naturally.

anyone else going to admit their list crushes? ... always makes for
entertaining reading.

bye bye,
Katrina.

        jeepster recordings ltd. - mailto:a-and-r at jeepster.co.uk
            217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london, w10 5bn, uk
               phone - 0181 964 9432, fax - 0181 964 8600
                        http://www.jeepster.co.uk

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***