Sinister: top tens

Girl Racer tasha at xxx.com
Wed Jul 15 18:43:29 BST 1998

hi,

just wanted to say that all these top tens are making me really glad i'm on
this list, cause you sinister people are all soooooo funny. you really make me
laugh. especially the "numbers top ten". :D

also someone on the Smiths mailing list (yes, i'm an email geek)  posted that
the B&S song "seeing other people" has the same/similar chord progression to
the theme song to the 80's sitcom "charles in charge".  so i of course had to
seek out the theme song to see for myself & in the process found this very nice
page of 80's theme music... (you have to have real audio player though)  but
check it out.  it's got commercials too. the TAB theme song is particularly
nice.

http://www.webhangers.com/~tvthemes/

well. the two songs are pretty similar, not THAT similar...

so does anyone have a list crush on me yet?  don't all email me at once now.

l?u?v?

t!a!s!h!a!

--
Tasha Wedeen
tasha at pixar.com
http://www.geocities.com/~girlracer
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***