Sinister: pi, countdown and culture club

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.net
Wed Jul 15 17:27:50 BST 1998

> 3.  pi

there's a magnetic fields song ('the village in the morning') that has a
line about an 'Avenue pi'. Fuck knows what it's meant to mean.

i'm listening to my Beloved records, which are among my beloved records.
ha ha. Jon Marsh was a Countdown champion, and some kids told me today
that Jon Moss has made up with Boy George and that the Culture Club
reunion takes place in newquay at the end of August at a radio one
roadshow. Maybe they'll be doign surf versions of all their hits. And
maybe not.

the duke of seamless connections.

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***