Sinister: Vote Rhode Island

MWaggner at xxx.com MWaggner at xxx.com
Wed Jul 15 19:17:24 BST 1998

ok, I don't come from R.I., I would hate to have to drive all that way from CT
to see the band there (soo please they have to play in NY as well, or maybe on
my front lawn).  But.  Years back I used to spend far too many weekends in
Narragannsett (please put in the correct number of n's and r's and t's), and I
was even sober sometimes, and I can definitely see them playing Rhode Island.

Picture them at one of the Newport Mansions -- wow.  OK, for that alone you
have to vote for RI.

If there is truth to the rumor that they'll be playing boats, or floating
venues in the UK, well, where better than RI to continue the theme in the New
World?  You can't swing a dead carp in RI without hitting some nautical shit
or other.

Narragannsett itself has (had) that lovely archway down by the beach -- by the
big town green.  That would be lovely if the weather is nice.

I can't speak for Providence as I've never gotten off the highway there -- and
might I add it is one of the nastiest pieces of highway I've ever travelled
over? -- but it does have that organized crime thing happening, yes.

And, RI is the smallest state and deserves some attention for being so wee.

That's all I can think of right now, but I did want to lend some support as a
fellow New Englander.

--michele
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***