Sinister: Major Crisis

A.M. Horne amh20 at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 15 19:31:40 BST 1998

> I love the slow R1 session version of 'Seeing Other People' too, in
> which Belle and Sebastian manage to recreate the halcyon sound of the
> Velvet Underground circa 1968.

yes, it;s SO much better than the other, peanuts-piano version.
painfully wistful, and wistfully painful, and all that. and so much better
on account of being slower and a duet. but, as you say, we're on our own
out here.

I bet there's a whopping
> great Standard Deviation, though.  I'm going to start a campaign for
> you to bring back Standard Deviation to the voting booth, David. And
> add some regression analysis whilst you're about it.

and what about t-tests. how the hell i got thru my further bl**dy maths
a-level (sucker for punishment)  without grasping them i'll never know.

esplanade

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***