Sinister: a dreaded sunny day

A.M. Horne amh20 at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 15 19:34:49 BST 1998

On Wed, 15 Jul 1998, debbie wrote:

> anyway, the mudfest that was Sunday afternoon was the best time i've had at
> a festival EVER. this was due to the two reasons i went in the first place:
> BERNARD BUTLER

did anyone hear about bernard butler having guitars and stuff nicked by
loopy fans? so are we going to turn debbie in now or wait until she
appears on crimewatch?

;-)

> this is my favourite song this week because of that sexy guitar solo. tho
> its not as sexy as Bernard Butler with a big electric guitar, thrashing
> around on stage. mmmm, i could watch him do that forever...

(cunningly pretending that poor bernard still has guitars to thrash about
with. but you don't fool us...)
> and then there's those 'Best of...' 1&2 and the Singles one which were
> released much later. i think thats about it, but i've probably forgotten
> something...

louder than bombs. half of hatful crossed with half of world won't.
originally import only, but everywhere now.

espadrille

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***