Sinister: Re:My Bloody Valentine/Guitar Solos

Alan Holding alaning at xxx.fr
Wed Jul 15 20:22:54 BST 1998

>Ed Mason wrote:
>>> Also, on a B&S relational note, I have a friend who insists on the
>> similarity between 'Le Pastie..' and 'Strawberry Wine'...

i said that once here, but nobody seemed to care... it's especially in the
melody line of the first line of the verse...

nice to see that some one else is familiar with the feedback guitar solo on
Talk Talk's "after the flood" from the "laughing stock" album...great
record...

there were some great guitar solos on Felt's "me and a monkey on the moon"

does anybody here listen to Labradord? i do, a lot... but then again i do
listen to a lot of Andy Williams at the moment..."iiiiiits my haaaaaappy
heart you heaaaar"...

alan, in the Toulouse heat...

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***