Sinister: Tep Ton + Teep Tray

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Wed Jul 15 21:19:26 BST 1998

I know the format's getting stale, but I believe this one is worth doing:

TOP TEN COOLEST SOUNDING NAMES OF PEOPLE GRADUATING
FROM HERIOT-WATT UNIVERSITY YESTERDAY

10. Muhammad Amir Sharifuddin Bin Haji Ali
9.  Ioannis Konstantinos Papadopoulos
8.  Alexander Dickson Richardson Aitchison
7.  Tobias David Clarke Jones
6.  Goh Jwee Leng Wendeline
5.  Han Hui Hsien
4.  Ishmael Monkutlwatsi
3.  Tridjatmika Jitno Widodo
2.  Xenophon Marcus Wilberforce
1.  Gavin Greenshields Barbour Drain

With regards to tape-trees, I haven't seen anyone agree to co-ordinate
the start of it.  If people want, I'll take people's names and addresses
and try and get it started.  Someone say Yay or Nay.

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***