Sinister: Top Tens

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Wed Jul 15 20:59:21 BST 1998

On Wed, 15 Jul 1998, Mark Casarotto wrote:

> My Top top ten:
>
> 1. Gaz Top

Funny you should say that.  Look who I got an e-mail from two days ago:

Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 13:50:59 EDT
From: GarethGTJ at xxx.com
To: rod at null.net
Subject: Gareth "Gaz Top" Jones

Hey Rod,
Thanks for the mention on your site.
If anyone would like to get hold of me, the best way is via my Web site:

http://members.aol.com/GarethGTJ/

Feel free to set up a link if you like.

Best Wishes
Gareth Jones

> If anyone in the world can say Ultrasound are worth looking at, then
> they're wrong. You know really sad, unstylish people who radiate
> grimness? That's Tiny. Not his weight (hardly something worth showing
> off either), but his foul face, and dreadful clothes. Eurgh.

Absolutely.  That cover story in NME a month back scared the hell out of
me.  I still liked that last single, though.

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***