Sinister: No Slow

TFertig3 at xxx.com TFertig3 at xxx.com
Wed Jul 15 23:46:35 BST 1998

Reid wrote:

I am one of those detractors.  I believe I gave it a two.  It's amazing
how such a great song can sound so bad.  Am I the only one who's
bothered by how off-key ALL THREE of them are?   The idea of doing is
slow is good, and I love the end bit (where no one's singing), but they
just didn't pull it off.  Maybe with a little more practice, it can live
up to it's potential.

YES!  I think I gave the slow version a 1.  It is quite mediocre, off key, and
I find myself getting a headache when I listen to it.  I think that song has
to naturally go fast.  Just as a side note as long as we're criticizing, I
don't much like "You Made Me Forget My Dreams." The only good part of that
song is the little reward at the end when it suddenly gets funky.  Any slow
songs on the new album?

Tami
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***