Sinister: Looper locations

Suzanne Schroeder suzsch at xxx.net
Thu Jul 16 07:03:23 BST 1998

Anyone in Austin, TX having problems finding Looper singles:

Go to Sound Exchange on Guadalupe and 21st.  I was surprised to find it
there.

*****disclaimer*****
Sorry rest of the planet.  Although I am a nice person, I'm not going to
buy it for anyone and post it.  I've been posting demos and been busy with
other projects and really don't make it down to that store that much
because it's a pain in the ass to find a place to park and walk there.
I'll give you the address or # of the store, but that's it.

I will give a review as soon as I buy a turntable!

s.s.
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***