Sinister: Peter Sellers Factor

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Jul 15 22:21:44 BST 1998

Ha ha! Keithy-Weithy got told off! But not much, and hell, with al the
love-making going on round here, who can blame them if someone loses their
sausage from time to time? I would like to reverse recommend a book: "Red
Dirt Marijuana" by Terry Southern. It's got some good bits all right, but on
the whole I'm a little disappointed.

The same goes for my latest musical purchase: "After the Fox" by Burt
Bacharach. It's got some good bits all right, in fact it hasn't got any bad
bits, but it's only 33 minutes long! What a bleedin' liberty!

Any numbers top ten must contain 147 and Double Top Tommy, as well as 78,
the correct length in minutes of a compact disc, preferably as part of a
double set that retails for the price of a single disc.

Paul, despite my best efforts to ruin it, I still like the list. And Duke,
your clever disguise didn't fool anyone. Incredible club indeed! As far as
I'm aware only two listees have actually been to the Living Room, and one of
them is busy drinking beer. Adrian, it's down to you to give us an
eyewitness report of the shady goings on in downtown Exeter's premier Sunday
nightspot. While you're at it, could you please include another casual
reference to "your Kate", as I've thought of a fantastic joke. Unfortunately
I didn't think of it until after I'd posted that rather half-hearted one the
other day. I promise you won't be disappointed, it really is hilariously
funny, but I need your help to make it look spontaneous, otherwise it won't
be quite as funny.

Right, thanks.

Peter

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***