Sinister: top tens

John Stuart/mail+schedule John.Stuart at xxx.com
Thu Jul 16 09:08:11 BST 1998

	>I noticed a similarity between a B&S song and the Charles in Charge
theme
	>song, but the song was Stars of Track and Field. The part where he
sings
	>"You never know/because you never show it/you always get your way"
sounds
	>exactly like "Charles in Charge/ of our days/ and our nights". What
can I
	>say: great theme song, great album opener.

A band called Smudge did a cover of that Charles in Charge song.  Never
heard of the programme, but the theme's quite a nice piece of pop.  If your
interested the song's on Smudge's album Manalow.

J.
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***