Sinister: Here's tricks

Nick Dastoor nickdastoor at xxx.com
Thu Jul 16 12:44:22 BST 1998

Another thing to do if you are bored is to go to the current month's
Sinister archive:

http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/hypermail/current

and choose to view postings by author.  In particular, it is
interesting to see which people are egotistical enough to always start
their own thread, or at least their own subject line, and which are
reactive, collaborative sorts whose messages are always replies to
other people's posts.  For example, evil Mark Casaratto (of whom I am
now more terrified than ever) is a classic big show-off with not a
"Re:" to his name, whereas A.M "Horney" espadrille, despite posting
more mail than Readers Digest, is a model of reactive wet-blanketness.

I am a nicely balanced mix of the two.  I am best.

I should stress that this is only something worth doing if you are
very *very* bored.  But you probably guessed that already.

xxx Nick xxx

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***